1 organic orange (do not peel)
7.5 ounces of organic cranberries
1/3 to 1/2 c. honey
6 ounces of quality orange juice
1. Wash orange well and cut off stem and blossom end.
2. Cut orange into quarters leaving peel on.
3. Place cranberries in a large bowl filled with enough water for the berries to float. Remove any "duds" that have sunk to the bottom and sift through the rest with fingers to feel the firmness of the cranberries. Remove any that feel squishy or are beginning to turn (they will start to resemble raisins).
4. Place all ingredients in high powered blender or food processor.
5. Blend until consistency of apple sauce.
6. Taste to see if it is sweet enough. Some prefer the tartness of the cranberries with less sweetener, while others do not. Sweeten to your taste.
7. Serve in a small bowl and enjoy!