Healthy Chocolate Pudding
2 medjool dates
5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder
1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
1/4 c water
1. Cut avocado in quarters, remove pit and skin
2. Remove pits from dates
3. Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor.
4. Blend until consistency of pudding (no chunks!). More water may be necessary.
5. Do a taste test before you scoop out to serve so you can add a little more syrup to sweeten to your desired taste
6. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping or sprinkle it on top